Getting a 21st Century VCISO (Virtual Chief Information Security Officer) and VCIO (Virtual Chief Information Officer)
Information Security risks, in 2021, need to be part of the executive-level conversation. Every organization needs someone with the knowledge necessary to make sure the needs of the business are met, from cybersecurity challenges to analysis and proactive policies. As business becomes dependent on digital tools that connect with each other, it is imperative to take steps that seal off any and all vulnerabilities that could harm your company or your clients.
Strategic VCISO and VCIO Services:
- Create a strategic plan that mitigates potential compromises and risks
- Structured prioritization with actionable recommendations
- Reviewing business goals to align technology plans with goals
- Up-to-date and proactive compliance
- Security training for you and your employees
- Quarterly Reports to the board to review current risks, goals and recommendations
Hiring a Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (VCISO) is taking an actionable step towards strengthening your organization's cybersecurity policies. When you meet with your VCISO, you will review identified risks to your infrastructure and create a structured plan to mitigate potential compromise.
By adding a VCISO, you are getting a senior asset who will move your company forward instead of patching things up where needed. At DirectIT, we understand how technology should fuel growth, not play as a distraction. We know that you need someone ready today to take your company to the next level.
Call us at 781-996-4918 or contact us below!