…You could leverage our Security team whenever you needed?
…Our entire High-Level Helpdesk was at your beck and call?
Even the best IT Department needs a little help sometimes.
Introducing a NEW and Superior Approach with our flexible s
Direct iT has been working with large and small IT departments in New England for the past 18 years. Co-Managed IT programs from Direct iT allow you to complement your IT department's strengths, supplement when you need extra help, and leverage Direct iT's full spectrum of experienced engineers and enterprise-grade tools to keep your network running smoothly.
This is NOT about taking over your IT leader’s job or replacing your IT department. It’s also NOT a one-off project-based relationship where an IT company would limit their support to an “event” and then leave your team behind to try and support it (or give you the option to pay them big bucks afterwards to keep it working).
It’s also NOT just monitoring your network for alarms and problems, which still leaves your I.T. department to scramble and fix them.
It IS a flexible partnership where we customize a set of ongoing services and software tools specific to the needs of your I.T. person or department that fills in the gaps, supports their specific needs and gives you far superior IT support and services at a much lower cost.
FREE: The Ultimate Guide To Co-Managed I.T
Here are just a few of the reasons why growing companies are moving to a co-managed I.T. approach:
- You’ll stop worrying (or worry less!) about falling victim to a major cyber-attack, outage or data-erasing event. We can assist your IT leader in implementing next-gen cyber security protections to prevent or significantly mitigate the damages of a ransomware attack or security breach. We can also assist in providing end-user awareness training and help you initiate controls to prevent employees from doing things that would compromise the security and integrity of your network and data.
- Your IT team gets instant access to the same powerful IT automation and management tools we use to make them more efficient. These tools will enable them to prioritize and resolve your employees’ problems faster, improve communication and make your IT department FAR more effective and efficient. These are software tools your company could not reasonably afford on its own, but they are included with our co-managed IT program.
- We don’t replace your IT staff; we make them BETTER. By filling in the gaps and assisting them, giving them best-in-class tools and training, and freeing them to be more proactive and strategic, we make them FAR more productive for you. As an added bonus, THEY won’t get burned out, frustrated and leave.
- You don’t have to add to your head count. Let’s face it: overhead walks on two legs. Plus, finding, hiring and retaining TOP talent is brutally difficult. With co-managed IT, you don’t have the cost, overhead or risk of a big IT team and department. We don’t take vacations or sick leave. You won’t lose us to maternity leave, an illness, or because we have to relocate with our spouse or found a better job.
- “9-1-1” on-site. In the unexpected event your IT leader was unable to perform their job OR if a disaster were to strike, we could instantly provide support to prevent the wheels from falling off.
- You get a TEAM of smart, experienced IT pros. No one IT person can know it all. Because you’re a co-managed IT client, your IT lead will have access to a deep bench of expertise to figure out the best solution to a problem, to get advice on a situation or error they’ve never encountered before and to help decide what technologies are most appropriate for you (without your having to do the work of investigating them ALL).
Don't take our word for it - here are what some of our co-managed clients have to say:
A strong relationship for the past 18 years that I continue to rely on!
Clients for over 18 yearsDirect iT has supplemented my team for many years – their proactive maintenance is a big help and I know I can always rely on their expert engineers when I need them.
Nirva Fereshetian, Associate Principal | Chief Information Officer
Ultimately, Direct iT takes the worry out of my job.
Clients for over 17 yearsMy internal team has a lot of goals to accomplish. Direct iT allows us to focus on those goals without getting bogged down in all the details of every new critical update or security vulnerability. A lot of outsourced providers ...Read More
Greg Potcner | IT Manager
Aero Manufacturing Corp
They take care of the endless details of security, backups and updates so I can focus on business goals at CambridgeSeven.
Clients for over 2 yearsAs an IT Director, what I like about Direct IT is the varied skillsets that I can use when needed. Direct iT takes care of the endless details of security, backups and updates so I can focus on business goals at CambridgeSeven. ...Read More
Jon Gebhart | Information Technology Coordinator
CambridgeSeven | Cambridge, MA
They work hand in hand with our in-house IT team and have become invaluable in the 15+ years we have worked together.
Clients for over 15 yearsI am looking at Symmons' technology project roadmap for the year, I need to deliver clear expectations to management about project cost, impact, and timelines. With Direct iT, I have access to experts in security, cloud, ...Read More
Mario Melendez | Infrastructure Service Manager
Symmons Industries | Braintree, MA