How Does Your Current
Computer Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz
to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, cyber-criminals, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current computer guy actually be jeopardizing your network?
If your computer support company does not score a “YES” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Is their Helpdesk in-house or outsourced?
- Do they have a written, guaranteed response time to your calls?
- Are support calls taken by experts from the get-go, or do you start with a junior/level-one Helpdesk member?
- Do they scan the dark web for stolen credentials and provide other forward-thinking security services as part of their plan
- Do they provide training to improve productivity of your employees?
- Do they provide security training to your employees?
- Do they have adequate errors and omissions insurance as well as workers compensation insurance to protect YOU?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training?
- Are you confident they aren’t learning on your time?
- Do they give you their full attention rather than seeming constantly rushed?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do they provide frequent updates, status reports and follow-up calls and e-mails so you don’t have to manage their progress on projects?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, rather than giving themselves a wide-open playing field with “time and materials”?
Stop paying for sub-standard
Because you’re a prospective client, we’ll give you 2 FREE hours of network support to prove that we can do a better job than your current computer guys.
For FREE, we will come to your office and…
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms and viruses.
- Check your data back-up systems to ensure they are working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you NEVER want to lose.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you have received.
To Claim Your FREE
Give Us A Call at
Claim Your FREE
They are knowledgeable, honest and reliable.
Clients for over 13 years
Direct IT is great at designing and tailoring your entire technology infrastructure keeping in mind your business requirements and budget, not trying to upsell you to the latest and greatest ...Read More
Christos Viores | Chief Operating Officer
Ligris + Associates, P.C.